Saturday, March 28, 2009

In My Life...

Hmmm, this is my 1st post and maybe i want to write about 1 of significant thing that ever happened in my life...

Elders always said that every single person who ever lives in this world must've done a stupid thing. I mean here, the most stupid thing ever in their life. At least one. And for me, I agree with it.

I give an example, the most stupid thing ever done by famous man such as Napoleon Bonaparte. Before he lost at Waterloo, his army was the deadliest one in the world at that time. No other army can beat them if their morale was high plus under the great command from Napoleon himself. His battalion was very strong with intelligent tactics beside his smart thinking arranging strategies. But at Waterloo, for the first time, maybe the last time, he did an unaccepted thing. He thought his army is strong enough and can win that battle without the aid of his Allies. He attacked the enemies without thinking properly the consequences that might happen. And lastly, the Great Napoleon lost that battle because of that stupid reason. The defeat affected all of his empires and felled one by one to the enemies.

But for ordinary man like me, maybe the most stupid thing I ever done didn't affect other people's life, but how about my own life, my own dignity? And people close to me especially my beloved parent?


Maybe this thing happened long time ago but I still feel it day after day, moment after moment until now. Honestly, it really leaves a black spot in my life and honestly also, I can’t easily erase it by myself. Every night before sleep, I tried to think for how long this misery will affect my life. And before I fall asleep, I always thought that life is easy with eyes closed. But all I can see is dark which lead to misunderstanding about my own life.
There is only one thing which makes me feel fine. The thing is, I know that those things which made my life so uncomfortable actually had its own kind of high or low. Maybe God want to show me that this life is very precious and I have to continue with my own positive ways of thinking. Why make your life so complicated although you can avoid it by thinking positive before any deeds you’re going to make?

Some of my friends said that I did that stupid thing because of someone I used to cherish, someone used to be very special in my life. Maybe I agreed in the early days but I thought, why blame other person because of your own wrong deeds? Why easily let other person to make your life so messy?

All of those things actually turn me to be a better man. And because of that, I feel very grateful to God for changing myself, my own way of thinking. One thing that I have to remember is I have to appreciate this life better than before. How beautiful this life if I can think highly of it. I realize that always remembering God is the key to achieve those beautiful things which make my life simpler and happier. There is something real and something to get hung about with other people.

This is the real life...




0 comments: