Sunday, April 5, 2009

10 years ago...

After reading a post from 'cino', suddenly, i also realize about how fast time was moving..._Day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year...

10 years ago, i was just transferring school from Kelantan to KL after my PMR..._my Kelantanese accent or 'slang' was still 'pekat' even almost every time i talked to my friends in school, they will smiling or laughing among themselves, 'siot jerk'..!
10 years ago at this time, maybe i was doing my school homework to submit during my class tomorrow morning..._or maybe i still 'lepaking' at Jumma, a famous mamak restaurant among my click at Setiawangsa..._and i will be scolded by my father for coming back home late during midnight even tomorrow is a normal school day...
9 years ago at this time, maybe i just came back from tuition at Wangsa Maju with my click..._my mom, Dudi's mom, Bobby's brother, Zack's sister or Gek's father will pick up us by rotation night by night..._and 9 years ago, 1 month from this time (1 May 2000) i involved with motorcycle accident on my way to barbershop, i had fracture from that incident & had to put a cement on my right leg for 1 month, and it was 5 months before SPM..!



8 years ago, maybe i was still doing a closing tasks in McDonalds The Weld, cleaning dishes and mopping the floor..._after that, i'll walk with my friend Hariz from The Weld to KLCC to take LRT to go back to Setiawangsa..._it was about 15 minutes walk through Jalan P.Ramlee and of course i had experienced the environment along that 'Pubs n Discos' area even though i was still young...
7 years ago, i was struggling to finish up my Environmental Design project to present tomorrow morning at my studio in IIUM Matriculation Centre, Petaling Jaya..._or maybe i went out ilegally from my college by climbing the security wall to play 'Diablo' or 'Counter Strike' at nearest Cyber Cafe until morning..!



6 years ago, maybe i was still thinking, is it the "right path" for me to enter the Landscape Architecture course, or should i change to another course..?_thank God, until now it seems like i had choose the "right path", no "turning back" required...

5 years ago, i was getting closer with all fellas in my landscape architecture studio, by noticing that i'm going to be with them for the next 4 years..._Ardi, Gee, Aril, Ipin, Ca'al, Ebal, Abdus, Muizan, Phat, KA, Cemah and Paul, friendship never ends...




4 years ago, i was nearly involved in serious relationship..._bad moment, nice history..!_and 4 years ago also, the most stupid thing happened to me..!_can't afford to remember that moment (everytime that moment jumping into my memory, my head will automatically shaking and thinking how stupid i am..?!), but thank God, it absolutely taught me to be a better man in the future..._i called it an 'ABSOLUTE HIKMAH'...

3 years ago, i entered Aroma Tropics for the 1st time as a student, nice experience with all staffs who taught me a lot of things about this field..._Just want to mentioned the names that already left Aroma: Yorke, Salina, Wadi, Bob, Meor and Kalifah, good luck with your future..._and 3 years ago also, i was preparing to fly to Spain, with Andalucia in our mind..._unforgettable moment in Madrid, Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo..._my point of view of this world had increased dramatically...one day, i'm going to put my leg on those countries again, God knows when...

2 years ago, i was having the last moments as a student in KAED, IIUM..._hmmm, at that time, i felt too boring or 'muak' already to see KAED building everyday for 5 years..._but during my very last days in KAED, suddenly i felt my heart was filled with sorrow and gloomy by thinking that i'm going to leave the building that used to be my second home... :-(



1 year ago, i entered Aroma Tropics for the 2nd time as a staff..._and of course my responsibility was different when i came here 3 years ago as a student...
10 years beautiful colours..._and lost time is never found again..._for me, you can never plan the future by the past....

7 comments:

the Stalker said...

hye aiman. welcome to blogging~. may u have an interesting and active one. :).

Phat said...

Man..aku bru bc blog ko..best..ape yg ko tulis tu aku cam dpt rs perasaan ko tu..keep it up..blh aku bc lg..bru aku tau rupa2 nyr ko ni sentimental gk ek..jom kite organise mlm sentimental dpn camp fire.(boleh..boleh..)

Khairul Aiman Nasution, said...

aku ni kdang2 jer sentimental phat oi..._jgn la cakap ak sentimental, segan ar, hoho...
malam sentimental depan campfire..? bley2... tapi kena wat lepas ujan ar, tunggu kayu api lembab...

NeemoNeemo™ said...

Terharu seh baca entri ni...huhu

Ardi Herman Mohd Mardzi said...

aku terharu sbb ada gbr aku..uhuk uhuk...nanges kang.

afif said...

weh ko patut tulis ko berkenalan dgn aku yg swit time multidip dulu... time cinta kite mula berputik

kan kan

LaiLa isabeLLa said...

TAR123 pn ada jgak yep..